Hemorrhoids or piles are very uncomfortable and painful and can make life miserable. But now cure your Piles without Surgery with ClinTech’s Effective Non-Surgical Piles Treatment. Here are some recurring patterns that our piles specialist doctor advises in the treatment of piles:
- Take seated baths with warm-cold water (3-4 a day) for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply ice to the affected area to relieve symptoms such as pain, itching and inflammation.
- Use a Hemorrhoids cream, which is a local analgesic and improves symptoms immediately.
- You could take oral analgesics to relieve pain temporarily.
- You can use natural herbal remedies; making tea with leaves from chamomile, burdock, calendula and horse chestnut, which favor the venous circulation.
- Use hemorrhoid wipes instead of toilet paper, which hydrate, relieve itching and prevent possible infection in the area.
If there is bleeding, or very annoying internal hemorrhoids (itching or significant and sustained pain, heavy mucous secretion), our doctor Dr.Sambit Patnaik – Minimal Invasive Coloproctologist & Surgeon employs the co-conceptualized coloproctology surgeries at ClinTech – one stop solution for all common ano-rectal disorders. Along with the latest treatment in the ano-rectal surgical multimodality treatment options for hemorrhoidal diseases, he is additionally trained in the unique technique of hemorrhoidolysis popularised in the US by Ultroid Inc. in Tampa, Florida, USA thereby putting him and the three branches of ClinTech as the only centres in the Asia Pacific region of the Ultroid Physician map. This Ultroid Hemorrhoid Management Treatment involves no pain and is completely safe, effective and a one of a kind treatment only available with ClinTech pan Asia!