Hemorrhoids, which is commonly called piles are swellings consisting of enlarged blood vessels found inside and around the anus and rectum collectively and commonly called the bottom. With changing food habits and lifestyle, piles have become a very common problem in the adult and old population. Often asymptomatic, some people do experience some common symptoms which vary on the basis of age, condition, severity, type and location like:
- Pain during passing stools
- Anal bleeding
- Soreness sensations
- Lumps on the rectum
- Opening the bowels causing pain
- The appearance of slimy mucus
- Stained underwear
- Swelling of the rectum
- A constant need for passing stool
- Lack of appetite
- A pale face from bleeding
- A heavy feeling while opening the anus
Though consumption of spicy food and unhealthy oily food is commonly associated with the main cause of hemorrhoids, other common causes are:
- Low-fiber diet
- Intense straining
- Genetic conditions
- Ageing disorder
- Prolonged inactivity
- No valves within the hemorrhoidal veins
The symptoms of Hemorrhoids usually settle down after few days on their own and hemorrhoids associated with pregnancy resolve after child birth. Some lifestyle changes you can make are:
- Increase the daily fiber intake. Consume fruits, wholegrain rice, vegetables, whole wheat pasta, nuts, pulses, oats etc.
- Drink plenty of water and cut down those extra coffee and booze shots
- Avoid laziness, don’t delay bowel movement.
- Lose weight
- Exercise often
Apart from these creams, ointments, suppositories etc. are available from pharmacy and in certain cases banding is also prescribed.
One very convenient and effective treatment is undergoing a hemorrhoid laser surgery. In this procedure, hemorrhoid arterial flow feeding the hemorrhoid plexus is stopped by means of Doppler guided laser coagulation.
If you are looking for a hemorrhoid surgery, then ClinTech should be your destination. With expert surgeons and technicians in the field of coloproctological sciences they ensure your surgery goes safely and properly. With high quality services, associations with hospitals and a name famous amongst domestic patients and medical tourists at extremely competitive prices, you will not regret coming here.
Visit www.clintech.in today!